In Windows 10, Microsoft upgraded their Direct X version to DirectX 12.
Even you have the latest version of Direct X, some games or other applications might come up with this error when you run them.
If you encountered this error message after installing your program…
Let’s get started and fix it!
1.) Download this “DirectX End-User Runtime (EULA)" from Microsoft website.
2.) Run the installer. Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
3.) After the installation, VOILA! try to Run your games or programs that you have installed and it should all work now without errors.
- If it still doesn’t work, try to restart your computer after DirectX installation.
- It also works in Windows 7 or 8
- This error is not only limited to D3DX9_43.DLL file but also with the following files:
D3DX9_24.DLL up to D3DX9_43.DLL
D3DX10.DLL up to D3DX10_43.DLL
D3DCompiler_33.DLL up to D3DCompiler_43.DLL
XACTENGINE2_0.DLL up to XACTENGINE2_9.DLL
XACTENGINE3_0.DLL up to XACTENGINE3_7.DLL
XAPOFX1_0.DLL up to XAPOFX1_5.DLL
X3DAUDIO1_0.DLL up to X3DAUDIO1_7.DLL
In our previous post on How to fix your USB for lost files and hidden folders, We mentioned about this program, Malwarebytes, that helps you protect your USB, PC or laptops against malwares, spywares and other types of viruses.
Try and Install Malwarebytes.
1.) Download and install the program here for FREE.
2.) After installing, run the Malwarebytes program then click Scan Now.
3.) Wait for it to finish scanning.
4.) If there are threats detected just click Remove Selected.
5.) click Finish and VOILA! Your system is clean again.
We hope that this will help you protect your PC and laptops against those annoying Malwares and Spywares and make your systems run like new again.
- This program helps you remove Malwares and Spywares completely.
- This includes removal of annoying search engines that automatically installed to your browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox and other browsers.
- This program is really effective even you install just their Free Version.
- Just make it a habit to use Malwarebytes once a month.
This post’s photos come from the version 2.0 and they recently updated their program to version 3.0 that doesn’t look much different to these photos and the steps are still the same.
You want to transfer your files from your computer to your Android device?
Android device is not detected even it’s already in MTP mode?
That may indicate of improper driver installation!
and this is how we’re going to fix it!
1.) Go to C:\Windows\INF
2.) and then, type "wpdmtp.inf" in search bar.
3.) Once the wpdmtp.inf file appears, right click on it and click Install.
4.) Connect your device to the computer and...
Your device is detected now!
- You might want to reinstall ADB Drivers for your device (Google is your friend) and repeat steps 1-3 just to make sure that you install it properly.
- Don’t unplug your device while drivers are installing.
Your files are gone?
No files are visible in your USB flash drive but still there is used space?
Lots of unknown shortcut icons?
Your anti virus can’t do a thing?
Dont format it yet!
This is how we’re going to fix it in 3 EASY STEPS!
1.) Press Windows Key + X
2.) in Command Prompt (Admin) type
NOTE: (be careful with space and / and \)
given that g: is your USB drive letter type:
3.) VOILA! your files are back and safe again.
- You can scan your USB flash drives again with your preferred Anti Virus after doing this to remove other common problems.
- I suggest take time to check Malwarebytes (Google is your friend) even their free software saved me lots of times before!